MANICCI LUXURY CAR MATS INSTALLATION VIDEO
Ok, so you’ve received your Manicci car mats but now what? We have been getting some questions lately about how to actually install the mats. We compiled a little installation video visually showing how easy it is. It should take no longer than 10 minutes to install and require no tools.
Fitting Instructions are as follows including a Video Dropbox link for your convenience:
1. Remove your old mats from the vehicle.
2. Start with Driver and Passenger mats. Push your seats back so you have room to install. Slide and fit the driver and passenger mats along the cars interior footwell contour. Make sure the mats for the front are pushed all the way into the footwell. Next, slide the flaps or lower part of the mats (some models have flaps some do not) underneath the seats. Adjust the seating back if you need to. For the rear, tuck the back edges of the mats into the gap between the seats.
3. Fit your mats in to place using the clips on the mats (the video shows a driver mat being fitted). If your mats have it (some don’t), you will see little plastic clip swivels attached to the mats, these are to hold them in place. They fit in behind your vehicle plastic trim.
4. Move the accelerator, brake and clutch pedals (if applicable) through their full range of motion to confirm there is no interference with the car mats.
5. On some occasions you may see a slight crease affect where the mats have bent over, this should fade over time but keep the foot heating on it and it will fade quicker. Give the car mats a few days to bed into the shape of your vehicle.
All of the car models we make for and listed on our website are tested with real production using the vehicle manufacturer measurements to ensure the prefect fit. In the event there appears to be fitting issues, please re-attempt to install the mats while making sure all parts of the mats are positioned properly.
If you have any problems Please contact us : [email protected]
Thank you and enjoy your new Manicci mats.